MISSION: Save lives and attract more women into careers experiencing massive labor shortages.
More and more people contact us each day to ask how they can help support the SeeHerWork mission. There are many ways to help lead this change:
Buy - 2% of sales goes to further STEM education, lobbying for gender specific safety standards, and community outreach
Share - let others hear your stories by using #SeeHerWork or linking up with us on Social Media
Ask - reach out to distributors and retailers and request them to carry SeeHerWork products
Vote - help us make product development decisions but letting us know your priorities - vote
Show Up - Attend events to advocate for change
- Feb 21, 2019 - 4th Annual Women Who Build (East Hartford, CT) - Link
- Mar 11-13, 2019 - WBENC Summit and Salute (Houston, TX) - Link
- Apr 10-12, 2019 - National Safety Council (New Orleans, LA) - Link
- May 1-3, 2019 - National Safety Council (Pittsburgh, PA) - Link
- May 23-24, 2019 - Groundbreaking Women in Construction (San Francisco, CA) - Link
- Jun 25-27, 2019 - WBENC National Conference and Business Fair (Baltimore, MD) - Link
- More to come...